We are explaining about French Foodie in Dublin Irish food blog tours and events. Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland and is known for its rich cultural heritage, including its food and drink. The city has a thriving food scene, with many local restaurants, markets, and food festivals showcasing the best of Irish cuisine.
Food blog tours and events in Dublin may include a variety of activities such as guided food tours of the city, cooking classes or demonstrations, food-themed walking tours, and food festivals or markets. These events may be organized by food bloggers, tour companies, or other organizations and may be focused on a specific type of cuisine or food culture. Some food blog tours and events may also include tastings of local products, such as craft beer, whiskey, or cheese, or visits to local food producers.
Overall, food blog tours and events in Dublin are a great way for food enthusiasts to learn more about the city’s culinary traditions and to discover new and interesting places to eat and drink.
List of French Foodie in Dublin Irish Food Blog Tours and Events
Here is a list of some food events that have taken place or are scheduled to take place in Dublin:
- Taste of Dublin: A four-day food and drink festival featuring top Irish and international chefs, cooking demonstrations, and tastings.
- Dublin Street Food Festival: A yearly event featuring a variety of street food vendors, live music, and cultural performances.
- Dublin Gastronomy Symposium: A two-day conference for food professionals, featuring talks and workshops on a range of food-related topics.
- Dublin Food Festival: A week-long festival featuring food markets, cooking demonstrations, and other food-themed events.
- Dublin Craft Beer Cup: A yearly competition for craft breweries, featuring tastings and events throughout the city.
- Dublin Whiskey Festival: A yearly event featuring tastings, workshops, and talks on Irish whiskey.
- Dublin Seafood Festival: A two-day event featuring seafood-themed events, tastings, and cooking demonstrations.
Taste of Dublin Event
Taste of Dublin is an annual food and drink festival that takes place in the Irish capital of Dublin. The festival features top Irish and international chefs, cooking demonstrations, and tastings of a variety of foods and drinks. The event usually takes place over four days in June and is held in the grounds of the Irish National War Memorial Gardens.
Taste of Dublin is a popular event and attracts thousands of visitors each year. It is a great way to discover new and interesting foods and drinks, as well as to learn more about the city’s culinary scene. If you are visiting Dublin and are interested in food and drink, this is definitely an event worth checking out.
Dublin Street Food Festival
The Dublin Street Food Festival is an annual event that celebrates the best of Irish street food. The festival usually takes place over a weekend in the heart of the city and features a variety of street food vendors offering dishes from around the world. In addition to the food, the event also includes live music and cultural performances, making it a fun and festive atmosphere.
At the Dublin Street Food Festival, visitors can try a wide range of dishes, from classic Irish fare to international cuisines. The festival is a great way to discover new and interesting foods and to sample the city’s diverse culinary scene. There are also typically food-themed activities and games, as well as stalls selling food-related products.
Dublin Gastronomy Symposiu
The Dublin Gastronomy Symposium is a two-day conference that brings together food professionals from around the world to discuss the latest trends and developments in the food industry. The symposium is organized by the Dublin Institute of Technology and is typically held in September.
The Dublin Gastronomy Symposium features a variety of talks and workshops on a range of food-related topics, including culinary arts, food science, food tourism, and food history. The event is aimed at food professionals, such as chefs, food writers, restaurant owners, and food researchers, but it is also open to the general public.
Dublin Food Festival
The Dublin Food Festival is an annual event that celebrates the city’s culinary scene. The festival usually takes place in October and features a variety of food-themed events and activities, including food markets, cooking demonstrations, and food-themed talks and workshops.
Dublin Craft Beer Cup
The Dublin Craft Beer Cup is an annual competition for craft breweries. The event is organized by the Dublin Beer & Cider Festival and takes place in November. It features tastings of a variety of craft beers, as well as talks and workshops on brewing and beer culture.
The Dublin Craft Beer Cup is open to craft breweries from around the world and features a range of categories, including ales, lagers, stouts, and sours. A panel of judges evaluates the beers and awards prizes to the best in each category. The event is a great opportunity for craft breweries to showcase their products and for beer enthusiasts to discover new and interesting beers.
Dublin Whiskey Festival
- The Dublin Whiskey Festival is an annual event that celebrates Irish whiskey.
- The festival usually takes place in October and is organized by the Dublin Whiskey Society.
- The event features tastings of a variety of Irish whiskeys, as well as talks and workshops on whiskey production, history, and culture.
- The Dublin Whiskey Festival is open to whiskey enthusiasts of all levels of experience and features a range of events, including whiskey tastings, masterclasses, and food pairings.
- The event is a great opportunity for whiskey lovers to learn more about Irish whiskey and to discover new and interesting whiskeys.
- If you are interested in whiskey and are visiting Dublin, the Dublin Whiskey Festival is definitely an event worth checking out.
Dublin Seafood Festival
The Dublin Seafood Festival is an annual event that celebrates the city’s seafood culture. The festival usually takes place over two days in August and is organized by the Dublin Port Company. The event features a variety of seafood-themed events and activities, including seafood markets, cooking demonstrations, and tastings.
Some of the features of the Dublin Seafood Festival include:
- Seafood markets featuring a range of fresh and sustainably sourced seafood products.
- Cooking demonstrations by top chefs, showcasing their skills and knowledge of seafood cuisine.
- Tastings of a variety of seafood dishes, prepared by local restaurants and chefs.
- Talks and workshops on topics such as seafood sustainability, cooking techniques, and food pairing.
- Live music and other entertainment.
Food Tour Companies and Organizations in Dublin For Irish Food Blog Tours and Events
There are many food tour companies and organizations in Dublin that offer food tours and other food-themed events. Here is a list of some places in Dublin that offer food tours:
- Dublin Food Chain: A food tour company that offers guided tours of the city’s food markets, artisanal food producers, and local restaurants.
- Irish Food Tours: A tour company that offers food-themed walking tours of Dublin, as well as cooking classes and food-themed events.
- The Dublin Pass: A tourist pass that includes a food tour of Dublin as one of its attractions.
- Dublin Gastronomy Tours: A tour company that offers food-themed walking tours of the city, as well as food and drink tastings.
- Irish Food Trail: A food tour company that offers guided tours of local food producers and artisanal food markets in Dublin.
These are just a few examples of the many food tour companies and organizations that are based in Dublin. There are many other options available, so it’s worth doing some research to find a tour or event that suits your interests and budget.