It’s no secret that SEO Halifax is one of the most important things you can do to improve your business. The problem is, many small service companies are afraid to invest in it because they think it’s too complicated or expensive. This couldn’t be further from the truth! There are so many benefits to using an expert in digital marketing (and paying for it) that you should start looking into what we offer today:
What Is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page on search engines. It can be used to improve traffic to a website from search engine results pages (SERPs), as well as organic (unpaid) traffic from web users who visit a site due to its relevant rankings.
Local service companies have long relied on word-of-mouth advertising, which is still the most effective form of marketing. However, as online competition has increased, so too has the importance of SEO for these businesses. In fact, according to a study by Google Analytics, 87% of business growth comes from new customers acquired through online channels such as search engines, social media, and webinars.
Therefore, if you are a local service company and want to ensure that your website is visible and ranks high in search engine results pages (SERPs), then you need to invest in SEO. Some different strategies can be used to achieve this goal, including:
- Improving your website’s structure and design: One of the first things that you need to do is make sure that your website’s structure and design are optimized for search engines. This includes using keywords throughout your content, making sure all elements are properly coded and structured, and using keyword-rich titles and Meta descriptions.
- Implementing effective SEO practices: To optimize your website for search engines, you will need to implement some effective SEO practices. These include creating optimized title tags and Meta descriptions, using keyword-rich content, optimizing your site for mobile devices, and performing local search engine optimization (LSEO).
- Linking your website to high-profile websites: To improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs), you will need to link to high-profile websites. This can be done by setting up a link-building campaign and/or submitting your website for social bookmarking.
- Adopting an effective marketing strategy: To increase traffic to your website from search engine results pages (SERPs), you will need to adopt an effective marketing strategy. This can include conducting online advertising, creating attractive blog content, and developing effective social media profiles.
SEO is a Digital Marketing Strategy You Can’t Ignore
SEO is the most affordable marketing method.
SEO remains the most measurable way to market your service business.
SEO is a digital marketing strategy you can’t ignore
SEO Remains the Most Affordable Marketing Method
SEO remains the most affordable marketing method. While most of your competitors will be using paid advertising, you can get started for free and then scale up as you grow.
SEO is also a long-term investment, so it makes sense to invest in organic search engine traffic for your local business by paying for it instead of spending money on other forms of digital marketing like Facebook ads or email re-targeting campaigns.
SEO is the Most Measurable Way to Market Your Service Business
SEO Company Calgary is the most measurable way to market your service business. You can track how many people visit your website, what search terms people are using to find you, and which content is most popular. You’ll also be able to see how many conversions you’re getting, so this information must be accurate as possible.
You Can Measure Everything in SEO
Now that you know how important SEO is for local service companies, it’s time to start measuring your efforts. You can measure everything in terms of traffic, leads, and conversions. For example:
- How many visits did we get from search engines?
- How many leads did we receive through Google AdWords or Facebook ads?
- What were the conversion rates on these leads and visits (e-mails)?
Changes in Google’s algorithm changes throw a wrench into even the best-laid plans, but they also make a case for investing in an expert to help you keep up with them.
Google’s algorithm changes are frequent, and unpredictable and make it hard to keep up with them. When your company is on the cusp of making a big push or even just trying to adjust its strategy for better results, the last thing you want is for your site to get hit by a sudden change in rankings. That said: if you have an SEO expert at your disposal—someone who knows how to work within Google’s guidelines and can help guide you through these changes—then these situations are less likely to happen in the first place!
The best part about working with an expert is knowing what steps need to be taken before they can be executed successfully; this allows us as local service companies maximize our efforts while minimizing risk factors involved in running campaigns like these.
If you’ve been avoiding it, there’s no time like the present to invest in learning more about how you can use it to improve your website and how your clients find you.
SEO is the most affordable marketing method available today. It’s also the most measurable way to market your service business. You can measure everything in SEO—from click-through rates (CTR) to marketing costs and even ROI on an annual basis. Changes in Google’s algorithm throw a wrench into even the best-laid plans but there are still ways around this problem if they’re done right!
Digital Marketing Company in Halifax
If you are looking for a digital marketing company in Halifax, Nova Scotia then look no further than SEO Consultancy Novascotia. Our team at [https://www.iqlance.com/] is here to help your business grow by bringing visibility to your website through search engine optimization (SEO). We’ll also do everything we can to make sure that your business gets found by customers searching online using relevant keywords that describe what you do and how they can get in touch with you.
The best way to start is by talking with a professional who can give you an overview of what it takes to do well in SEOand how much it costs. It’s worth it in the long run!