New Yorkbased Policygenius is a digital insurance brokerage that was founded in 2014 and is based in New York City. The company offers a platform that allows consumers to compare and purchase insurance policies from various providers. PolicyGenius offers a wide range of insurance products, including life, health, pet, and home insurance. The company’s goal is to help consumers make informed decisions about their insurance coverage by providing them with the tools and resources they need to compare policies and find the best coverage for their needs.
In recent years, PolicyGenius has experienced significant growth and has attracted significant investment. In 2020, the company announced that it had raised $125 million in a Series E funding round, bringing its total funding to $225 million. This funding will be used to help PolicyGenius continue to expand its business and improve its offerings.
One of the key factors behind PolicyGenius’ success has been its focus on innovation and customer experience. The company has developed a range of digital tools and resources that make it easier for consumers to understand and purchase insurance products. PolicyGenius has also worked to build strong relationships with insurers, which has allowed it to offer a wide range of competitively priced policies to its customers.
In addition to its core insurance brokerage business, PolicyGenius has also ventured into other areas of the financial services industry. For example, the company has launched a robo-advisor service that helps consumers manage their investments.
Overall, PolicyGenius has established itself as a leading player in the digital insurance space, and its $125 million Series E funding round is a testament to the company’s strong growth and potential for the future.
Why Trust Policygenius?
There are several reasons why PolicyGenius might be a company that you would trust:
- PolicyGenius is licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states, so you can be confident that it is a legitimate and reputable company.
- The company has received numerous awards and accolades for its services, including being named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor and one of the “Best Online Brokerages” by NerdWallet.
- PolicyGenius has a team of insurance experts who are available to help you understand your options and find the right coverage for your needs.
- The company has a strong commitment to customer service, and has received positive reviews from customers for its helpful and friendly staff.
- PolicyGenius has a secure website and uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information.
Overall, PolicyGenius is a well-established and trusted company that has a strong track record of helping consumers find the right insurance coverage.
Is PolicyGenius a Reputable Company?
Yes, New Yorkbased PolicyGenius is a reputable company. PolicyGenius has also received positive reviews from customers and has a secure website that uses encryption technology to protect all type of information.
Does PolicyGenius Sell Data?
No, They are not selling any personal and financial information to any 3rd party. They are using cookies and latest technology tracking system on website.
Who Owns Policygenius?
PolicyGenius was founded by Francois de Lame and Jennifer Fitzgerald.
Is Policygenius an Insurance Broker?
Yes, PolicyGenius is an insurance broker and are licensed by the state in which they operate and are regulated by the state insurance department. PolicyGenius earns revenue by charging a commission on insurance policies that are sold through its platform.