The name of Tuna fish in Telugu is Toora Chepa. Tuna fish are one of the most popular fish in the world. As it is a marine fish, it is also known as saltwater fish. It is highly beneficial in taste and nutritional value.
Tuna Fish in Telugu
It can be said that the vitamins and minerals present in these fishes make them stand out. Tuna fish help reduce harmful bad cholesterol and artery-clogging. Omega-3s can reduce the rate of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks. It is very good for your health.
- They are rich in antioxidants and have high levels of protein, selenium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and potassium without much sodium.
- Tuna contains vitamin B12 and niacin, vitamin B6 and riboflavin.
- There are not only health benefits but also side effects with this important tuna fish.
- The high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids in tuna meat brings balance to blood vessels, lowering arterial cholesterol.
- It helps with the formation of red blood cells.