The name of Tuna fish in Telugu is Toora Chepa. Tuna fish are one of the most popular fish in the world. As it is a marine fish, it is also known as saltwater fish. It is highly beneficial in taste and nutritional value.
Tuna fish is also known as “Kappalanta” or “Tunni” in Telugu. The word “Kappalanta” literally translates to “ship fish,” which refers to the large size of Tuna fish that can weigh up to several hundred pounds. The word “Tunni” is a common term used for Tuna fish in many parts of India.
Tuna fish is a popular ingredient in many Telugu dishes, especially in coastal areas where seafood is abundant. It is often used in curries, stir-fries, and even pickles. Tuna fish is also a good source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and other essential nutrients, making it a healthy food choice. Tuna fish is also a popular sport fish that is sought after by anglers around the world.
Tuna Fish in Telugu
It can be said that the vitamins and minerals present in these fishes make them stand out. Tuna fish help reduce harmful bad cholesterol and artery-clogging. Omega-3s can reduce the rate of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks. It is very good for your health.
- They are rich in antioxidants and have high levels of protein, selenium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and potassium without much sodium.
- Tuna contains vitamin B12 and niacin, vitamin B6 and riboflavin.
- There are not only health benefits but also side effects with this important tuna fish.
- The high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids in tuna meat brings balance to blood vessels, lowering arterial cholesterol.
- It helps with the formation of red blood cells.